Hot Hot Summer is here.

July Update:

It's been a busy beginning of summer for the project.
In late spring I received a grant from the Queens Council for the Arts to make a larger edition of the coloring/activity books.

In June I had 2000 copies printed - not on my humble ink jet printer but through an actual printer- Lin Co.  in Long Island City.  What an improvement!

In July I received another grand, this time from Printed Matter.

I began taking a Storytime course through Pratt School of Library Science to improve my skills on that front.  Practiced by giving a toast at my best friend Rob's wedding.

Number of books released the last few months- 95, making it a total of 610 titles, though there are no where near that many remaining at the Laundromat.

I approached the children's librarian, Ms. Helen,  at the Woodside branch and will begin doing Storytime next wednesday, hoping to continue for the rest of the month.
So if you have K-1st graders with nothing to do on a Wednesday afternoon or want to get out of the heat from 2:30-3:30, drop by the Woodside Library!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story Time at the Woodside Library

the most popular book